Bucha Brew is a beautifully unconventional craft kombucha, here to help you feel better than your best. Founded by Kara Sam, born and bred in Vancouver and a mother of 2. She began brewing kombucha in 2015 out of her kitchen after returning from a trip to Hawaii where she first discovered and fell in love with it. To be able to drink something after pregnancy and while breastfeeding that wasn't water was a life saver. Fast forward to today and Bucha Brew is now available nationally at 7 Eleven, at all Western Canadian Sobeys, Safeway and Thriftys locations, Save on Foods, IGA and many more independent grocers across the country. We are so excited to be connecting with the community using this awesome drink as our pathway.
Flavoured with only 100% organic or locally sourced fruit juice (pressed in house from whole fruit), Bucha Brew is naturally low in sugar, high in antioxidants and full of healthy gut boosting bacteria. We do not add any sugar post-fermentation, nor do we add any artificial flavouring or colours.
- Brewed in Delta BC
- 100% Organic green and black tea
- Low sugar - 3-6g per 375ml bottle depending on the flavour. No additional sugar added in post-fermentation
- Flavoured with 100% organic freshly pressed fruit juice - (juiced in house)
- High in antioxidants and B vitamins
- High in naturally occurring living beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes
- Low caffeine ~15mg per bottle
- Suitable for most diets including keto, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic, etc.
- A great alternative to pop/soda
- Not overly sweet or too carbonated
Now, we will leave you with a poem
Bucha Brew Kombucha has something to say,
In a beautifully unconventional way
We're here to help people feel better than their best.
Through education, connection and a price that's easy to digest.
Kombucha is our vessel, our contribution, our craft
Made locally in Delta, available in bottles, cans and on draft
Luxury, organic, low in sugar and calories,
Thriving with live cultures, so must be stored under 6 degrees
Yet, In a time of climate crisis, sustainability is key
So Bucha Brew is on a mission to build a wildly regenerative community
By being conscious and efficient in making great kombucha We will help to create a healthier futcha!