Investing with Purpose
Invest with purpose 🤓
What does investing with purpose mean?
You might be asking yourself this question...you aren’t the only one.
When you invest in purposeful companies whose values are aligned with yours, you are walking the talk. Voting with your investment dollars for businesses that are mindful of their environmental impact and intentional with their social and community implications.
Bucha Brew is socially responsible, making our business decisions with the greater good in mind. We are also always thinking about ways that we can reduce our environmental impact, to name a few:
- Composting our waste
- Recycling everything
- Optimizing packaging choices for reduced impact
One of our core intentions is to create and nurture a regenerative community. We love to educate people about health and wellness and show how kombucha can contribute significantly towards optimal health:
- Reducing sugar consumptionImproving digestion and immunity
- Increasing daily energy levels
How will your investment help?
- Help us grow our sales in new and existing channels and expand our marketing efforts
- Launching our new line, Kombucha Lite! This is a light, bubbly, citrus flavoured line that has all of the benefits of kombucha without the characteristic tangy taste of kombucha that some folks might not be accustomed to.
- Fully transition from glass bottles into aluminium cans and launch. Helping in label design and production, in addition to building inventory of the new product
Why aluminum over glass?
- The cans simply sell better than the bottles (over 2x better), as our consumers love the experience!
- Cans are cheaper and thus have a better gross margin than the bottles
- From an environmental footprint they are far superior:
- Aluminum is 35% more likely to be recycled
- It takes 5% of the energy to make a can from recycled aluminum than from scratch
Our cans are manufactured in North America, not overseas
Have more questions? Check out our page here or send us an email to email@example.com